I am often asked about essential oil ultrasonic diffusers. There is seemingly an endless selection of styles, features, and brands. I certainly have not tried all of them, but I have had enough variety over the years to feel comfortable making recommendations when asked.
In this short video, I share one of my favorites and why I enjoy this particular diffuser so much. In fact, I have three ZAQ Bamboo diffusers in my home and one at my office because I am that pleased with its performance, features and durability. Take a look and see if it’s something that may benefit you.
Features I love:
- Made from real eco-friendly bamboo, sustainably harvested
- Light can be used without or without diffusing.
- Great as nightlight only if not diffusing.
- Open chamber, no internal pieces to clean around
- Scent throw (how far away you can smell the aroma): 12 feet radius
- 6 hour/12 hours run-time options (although that long is never truly necessary)
- BPA Free plastic
- Runs until completely empty, only a few droplets left
- Easy to clean
Tip: When opening, be careful as water droplets from lid usually fall onto the table surface. Just have a tissue handy to wipe the table. Seriously…that’s my only “con” and it’s not even a real issue.
Ideal for any room in the house, office, spa, children’s room as a nightlight, when a narrow footprint needed, a bedside table or table with limited space.
Manufacturer’s Information: ZAQ Bamboo
- Type: Ultrasonic
- Capacity: 100ml
- Room Coverage: 200-300 sq ft
- Run time: 6 hr continuous/12 hr intermittent
- Time Settings: Continuous & 30 second on/off
- Light Settings: Bright, Dim & Off
- Auto Shutoff: Yes
- Recommend Water: Tap (not distilled)
- Size: 3.6″ x 6.6″
- Ceramic core
- Warranty: 1 year
- BPA free: Yes
- Free shipping to USA
Visit ZAQ’s website for a full line of diffusers and their very useful comparison chart and FAQ’s if this interests you.
If you would like to see more of these types of product reviews or information on other ways to diffuse essential oil, let us know in the comments below.
xox, Hope Maria